A continuación compartimos el siguiente llamado para H&M. Se encuentra en inglés dado que uno de los requisitos es tener alto dominio de inglés.
Do you have a passion for selling, retail and people? Would you like to have an impact on the future retail industry and influence our ways of working? Is growing within a global, fast-moving and expanding company what you dream of?
If so, then you might be the new Merchandiser Manager of H&M in Uruguay!
As a Merchandise Manager you will:
· Drive your concept: drive profitable net growth through setting and following up a commercial plan for your concept.
· Optimize your stock: set the allocation strategy for your concept, secure impact in stores by matching the store stock levels with the local sales drivers and key products.
· Create and execute reduction strategies that will secure profitability and optimal composition of stock for your concept.
· Create the best customer offer by being the expert of your market, taking part in optimizing the buying and influencing prices for your concept
· Motivate/inspire/educate stores what to focus on to drive selling in your concept
We are looking for:
· You have minimum 1 year work experience in Merchandising/ Product Management (or in a similar field) since we are looking for a colleague with product knowledge and good analytical skills.
· You already have a degree in engineering, economics or business administration
· To be successful in your role we believe that you are result driven, business minded and a true team player
· You value own responsibility, fast pace and straight forward communication
· You are constantly looking for possibilities to improve.
· Your drive, energy and positive attitude will be keys for success.
· Proficient in Word and Excel.
· You should speak English and Spanish fluently
We can offer you:
A great opportunity to get an insight into one of H&M’s most central functions and we can assure you that you will get plenty of responsibility from day one. We offer you a strong corporate culture characterized by belief in people, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit.
A career as Merchandise Manager means you will work in a strong team and ensures personal growth as a professional.