The Mission: The Office Assistant’s mission is to ensure that the office functions smoothly and efficiently by managing all supplier deliveries and providing support to the team to all office-related matters. Provide fast and effective assistance to both the /slantis team and external collaborators (suppliers, clients, mail service, office tenant).
We’re looking for someone who (outcomes):
• Takes responsibility for the good functioning of the office space.
• Deals with providers for all office & events related matters (Purchases, billing and deliveries)
• Keeps general shared calendar information updated
• Manages fluent interaction and collaboration with other areas of the company (Accounting, Marketing, People, etc)
• Continuously improves each operative process.
• Coordinating travel arrangements and assisting in planning company events, meetings, or conferences.
• Builds a relationship with the whole team where they feel comfortable sharing requests and feel supported by the Office Assistant.
• Addressing day-to-day challenges that may arise. Education and Experience (Competencies + Skills):
• ONLY advanced/native English speakers and writers will be considered.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enthusiastic, adaptable, team player, and quick learner.
• Energetic, proactive and positive person.
• Humble, scientific, empathetic, collaborative, and ready to change the world!
• Able to balance multiple priorities and advanced time management skills.
• Self-oriented personality, with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to extract insights from data to inform strategic decisions and translate to an action plan.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment Industry Architecture & Planning Employment Type Full Time – 9:45 to 18:15 On-site (Uruguay
Postulaciones en el portal Buscojobs a través del siguiente enlace: