We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale.
We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. Right now, we are looking for Game Developers with great experience in C++ development and passion for programming and committed to quality. Our Game Developers will build AAA games, implement new features and optimize for hardware architectures. They will also write graphics, physics, and networking code.
You will get the chance to:
• Take an active part in game creation
• Learn new technologies and propose new technologies to improve video game production pipelines
• Deliver high quality and well- structured code
• Design, architect, implement and test game features
• Share knowledge and help colleagues
What will help you succeed:
• 3 years minimum professional experience with C++ in game engine programming.
• Experience building games as an engineer for different platforms. Also, on the new generation of consoles.
• Knowledge of object-oriented development or other game-related paradigms
• Experience in low-level optimizations, core subsystems, memory management and cross-platform development.
• Great English verbal skills and fluent excellent communication
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks At Globant we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment makes us stronger. We encourage people to have an inclusive spirit as our global footprint expands. We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth for everyone. A safe space, based on equity as a value, where everyone’s careers can be promoted and developed in the same way. There is no innovation without diversity and there is no improvement without plurality. This job can be filled from anywhere in Uruguay. Are you ready? Job Segment: Programmer, Developer, Equity, Information Technology, Physics, Technology, Finance, Science
Postulaciones en Linkedin a través del siguiente enlace: