Main Purpose: Based in Montevideo, the main purpose of the position is handling the commercial physical oil products operations for the company’s operations in Mexico and give support to the trading dept.
Knowledge and Skills:
– University graduates of the following careers: Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or Foreign Trade.
– At least 2 years of experience in similar position.
– Ability to work in a fast paced high-pressure environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
– Fluent written and spoken English
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
– Excellent planning and organization skills.
– Proactive and detail-oriented
– Team player
– Co-ordinate scheduling and delivery of truck/railcar shipments, in order to effect the trades successfully;
– Liaison with different Contractual Operations Counterparts and third party service companies regarding post deal activities
– Coordinate material movements with warehouses and carriers.
– Follow-up on contracts, and conducting administrative tasks
– Related costs approval and control
– Keep the system updated and coordinate invoice entry with Accounting
– Conduct weekly and monthly reconciliations and ad-hoc reports.
Postulaciones a través de Buscojobs en: